- What is your name and what city do you rep?
My name is Nina Chanel and I rep Birmingham.
- What is unique about you and your music?
My ability to be versatile, savage and sweet is what makes me and my music unique.
The ups and downs of life and the inability to be who I want to be without judgement or consequence shaped my music.
- When did you realize you were going to make music professionally?
When I turned 20 and started to dislike what was playing on the radio so I figured I'd make music I wanted to hear.
- What type of music do you listen to?
I listen to a variety of music from rap to pop and from country to rock, every mood and moment has a song.
Who, to you, is the most undervalued music artist?
- How do you prepare for your performances?
I don't I just get on the stage nervous as hell and then I black out.
- What do you do when you don't do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about?
Outside of music I love to model and act. I love dancing too but I'm terrible lol.
Success to me is financial relief.
- What do you wish you were told when you first started rapping that you think would help anyone recently starting artists out?
I wish I was told that it's more business then music once you start to really make a career out of it so I could've had a chance to gain more knowledge ahead of time.
- Where do we find you music / music project?
Facebook: Nina Chanel
Snapchat: Nina Chanel
YouTube: Nina Chanel
www.iamninachanel.com to access new music and videos.
*Interview powered by Q Dot Davis
CEO of Q Dot Davis Promotions LLC
POWER OF THE PURRR NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS!