- What made you first become a model?
I never had an interest in modeling honestly,but I was at a gas station one day and a photographer came up to me saying he would love to shoot me , I figured I'd try it out.
- How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot?
Yeah I was kind of nervous at first.Honestly I'm so awkward haha. I didn't know poses or anything, so I was worried that the pictures wouldn't turn out right. My photographer was really easy to work with and made me feel better about it.
- Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model?
My mom is for sure my role model. She always worked hard and rarely complained about it. Whenever she would go out she would always look her best and I definitely practice that everyday.
- What did your parent first think of you being a model and where they supportive?
My parents were definitely supportive in my decision to model. Of course with most parents they were worried about my safety. They would worry if I was in good hands or sketchy areas, but they definitely supported me.
- How do you feel about the controversy of the size 0 debate in the industry.
I think that the size 0 debate had definitely decreased, but with that being said there are still many runway designers that mostly have size 0 models which is unfortunate. Although many people and brands have definitely broken the trend and the results have been phenomenal in promoting more sales and body positivity.
- If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead?
Well modeling or not I'd definitely be doing something in the medical field as I've been looking into Sonography.
- What are guilty pleasures food wise?
I have a lot of guilty food pleasures haha but I looove fries and cookies (preferably oreos or soft chocolate chip).
- How do you cope under the pressures of being a model?
I guess right now,since modeling is just a hobby, I don't really have many pressures. I'd say hanging out with my friend really just brings back to reality of what's really matters in life.
- What beauty tips do you swear by?
My beauty tip is really just take care of your skin like exfoliating and moisturizing .Your skin will play a big part on how your make-up will lay and even just a natural glow on make-up less days.
- If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be?
I would tell them ,just like anything else, if you want to get good at something you practice, Also don't be something or someone you're not,.Just because someone is taking certain types of pictures and getting lots of likes off of it doesn't mean it's for you. Find your style, see what works well for you and only when you're comfortable,venture out and try something new.