- What made you first become a model? What made me first become a model was my love for the camera, always had an eye for angles, started to take pictures of flowers and plants. In elementary school, we use to play Americas next top model. I started to watch the famous television show and Tyra Banks woke up my inspirational side. From that moment on I always dreamed and had a passion for modeling.
- How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot? When I did my first photo shoot, its felt so natural, and so amazing. Since I always had a passion for the modeling world. When I saw my first set of photo shoots I was amazed. It was a done deal. I was definitely going to pursue every opportunity that came my way. My first fashion show was out of this world, was addicted to do more shows.
- Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model? Tyra Banks hands down is my role model since I was a kid dreaming of becoming a model. Tyra Banks fierceness and confidence is insane and encouraging. I paid attention to her feedback towards the other models which help me today in becoming a better fashion model every day.
- What did your parent first think of you being a model and where they supportive? When I started making my dreams into reality my mother was supportive from the very start, as she knew I was following my dreams.
- How do you feel about the controversy of the size 0 debate in the industry? Controversy of being a size 0 in the modeling industry I think has changed a lot in today's society When it was strict back then I think it's was kind of unfair, it's almost the same concept of being a certain height also. Now in days there's more flexibility in both height and weight requirements which makes it fair to everyone with such talent and more of a variety for new styles and faces in the model industry to express themselves.
- If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead? If I wasn't a model id honestly would of probably be a chef. I enjoy cooking from time to time in the kitchen, when I am not busy.
- )What are guilty pleasures food wise? Guilty pleasures as of food would be chocolate, cake and soda for sure.
- How do you cope under the pressures of being a model? I feel as if I don't really have pressure of being a model. I really adore what I do and I'm also a quick learner so I bring out my personality and positive vid=be before and after each photo shoot. Pray and thanks GOD before I start my anything.
- What beauty tips do you swear by? My best beauty tips I swear on are lipstick and eyelashes, hands down.
- If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be? If a young boy or girl wants to become a model. My advice to them would be to never ever give up. Give it your all and rock with it, think about how you're the star of the show, impress them, show off but most importantly have fun.
*Interview powered by Q Dot Davis
CEO of Q Dot Davis Promotions LLC