- What's Your model name and what made you first become a model?
-My model name is Fierce Liv. What made me get into modeling was from all the compliments I got on my height and complexion. And also I loved how i felt when I see myself on camera.
- How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot?
- I was REALLY nervous. I felt like throwing up, But the photographer was so nice and helped me get comfortable and even helped me pose correctly.
- Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model?
- My role model has ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be Beyonce, but when it came to modeling it was Tyra Banks. I grew up watching America's Next Top Model and just seeing her mold the models on the show and just the eye she had for put pieces together model wise amazed me.What did your parent first think of you being a model and were they supportive?
- When i was younger not so much. My parents were really strict with me growing up. I got picked to represent my city for the Miss Teen Minnesota Pageant and I had screwed up in school and my parents made drop out of the pageant and I was so sad. But as I've gotten older they've been more supportive.
- How do you feel about the controversy of the "size 0" debate in the industry ?
- I've Never been a size 0 so i call all that bullshit. We all come in different shapes and sizes always be comfortable with who you are. Once you know yourself can't no one tell you anything about yourself.
- If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead?
-If I was to not be successful in modeling I will continue in school which I am still in. my major is Journalism with a Minor in Pre-Law.
- What are guilty pleasures food wise?
- How do you cope under the pressures of being a model?
-I cope by listening to music and talking to my support system
- What health tips do you swear by?
-WATER IS LIFE
- If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be?
- Go for IT!! Believe in yourself. don't let anyone tell you the skys the limit when there's footprints on the moon!
*Interview powered by Q Dot Davis
CEO of Q Dot Davis Promotions LLC