- What made you first become a model? I'm not a model yet but would love to be a model. Models are role models for women and girls all around the world and I strive to be the best role model for my daughter. When she looks at me she sees a very strong, independent woman who works hard and strives to be successful in life.
- How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot? I have never done a fashion show before but I love to take photos because photos become memories that last a lifetime.
- Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model? My role model is my grandmother. She always tells me to follow my dreams and that I can do anything I put my mind to. She is my rock and becoming a model would make her proud!
- What did your parent first think of you being a model and where they supportive? My parents love the idea of me being a model. They are very supportive and I am truly blessed to have them in my life.
- How do you feel about the controversy of the size 0 debate in the industry? I am down to earth and every size is beautiful to me.
- If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead? Currently I am a community coordinator for a doctor but my dream is to be a model and role model for other successful women.
- What are guilty pleasures food wise? I would have to say ice cream is my weakness!
- How do you cope under the pressures of being a model? I cope pretty well under any kind of pressure and my experience in the health field is an example of that.
- What beauty tips do you swear by? A beauty tip I swear by is never wear your make up to bed and always wash your face every morning and night. I use ZO products and I absolutely love them.
- If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be? I actually have children of my own and I always tell them they can be and do whatever they put their mind to. If you have a dream or goal in life then go for it and stay focused! Don't ever be afraid to ask for help and whatever you do always give it your best!
*Interview powered by Q Dot Davis
CEO of Q Dot Davis Promotions LLC