- What is your name and what city do you rep? My name is Alfred Banks & I'm from New Orleans, La.
- What is unique about you and your music? My music encapsulates my day to day grind as an indie emcee as well as my life outside of rap.
- What shaped your music? My grind has shaped my music. Losing my brother, My successes & failures.
- When did you realize you were going to make music professionally? The moment I heard "Lupe fiasco's Food & Liquor"
- What type of music do you listen to? Indie Electro pop, 60s/70s Soul/R&B & HipHop
- Who, to you, is the most undervalued music artist? My man Mickey Factz is super undervalued. And it's terrible because is is incredible!
- How do you prepare for your performances? I take about 10 mins to get in a zone. I need a quiet space to zone out & im ready.
- What ignites your (song) writing flow? It's pretty random. One day I'll just wake up & be in a writing mood where I make an entire project.
- What do you do when you don't do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about? I love to play basketball, Ride my bike & Shoe Shop!
- Success to you is...Success to me is what I'm doing now. Performing & traveling!
- What do you wish you were told when you first started rapping that you think would help anyone recently starting artists out? Chill out! It'll be fine man, Just calm down & be patient.
- Any upcoming projects? I just dropped my EP "Road To A Rolex"! It's available at Underdogcentral.Com !
*Interview powered by Q Dot Davis
CEO of Q Dot Davis Promotions LLC