- What made you first become a model?
I wanted to get involved in a campus activity at Alabama State University, so I decided to try out for their Elite modeling group. I made the auditions and from then I was taught runway etiquette.
- How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot?
My first fashion show I was excited to finally be able to walk in front of people. Everybody I was a vet from the way I walked with confidence.
- Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model? I never had a role model as a child for modeling . I just joined a modeling organization and became good at it .
- What did your parent first think of you being a model and where they supportive? My mom always told me that I should be a model but I never really took it serious until I was taught how to model. Now she's excited every time I have a fashion show or photo shoot.
- How do you feel about the controversy of the size 0 debate in the industry? I feel that is really played out and not realistic.
- If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead? Well, I'm a model right now but I'm also a full time college student majoring in nursing .
- What are guilty pleasures food wise? I just love food period so anything that's tasty is a food pleasure to me .
- How do you cope under the pressures of being a model? When I walk I just go to another world that have no worries because it's all about me when I hit the runway.
What beauty tips do you swear by? I don't have beauty tips that I swear by . I'm just big on taking care of my skin .
If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be? To follow their dreams and don't let anyone discourage them .